Precious Metals Links
Please be aware you are about to leave the U.S. Bullion Exchange site and will be taken to an external website. USBE is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. Links will open content in a new window - check your pop-up blocking software to bypass if applicable.
- American Bureau of Metal Statistics Inc. - information services for the non-ferrous metals industry
- American Church Trust Company - Registrar, Paying Agent, and Trustee for bond issues of churches and other non-profit organizations.
- Australian Gold Council - The Australian Gold Council was formed in 1998 to represent the interests of the Australian gold industry. Its members include producers, explorers and associates.
- Chamber of Mine of South Africa - The Chamber of Mines of South Africa is a prominent industry employers' organisation which exists to serve its members and promote their interests in the South African mining industry.
- Chicago Board of Trade - The Chicago Board of Trade is a global commodity futures exchange trading treasury bonds, corn, soybean, wheat, mini-sized Dow, gold, silver and more.
- Chicago Board Options Exchange - The Definitive Source For Options Trading Information.
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange - The CME Web site provides valuable information about CME, Trading CME Products, Education and Clearing Services.
- Commodity Research Bureau - leading provider of intraday stock and commodities realtime or delayed charts with powerful indicators and technical analysis.
- Community of Science - the leading international resource for medical, health related, and scientific research funding information and opportunities.
- CPM Group - the world's premier precious metals and commodities research and consulting company.
- Delaware Depository Service Company - provides secure, Delaware-based precious metals (gold, silver, platinum & palladium) bullion and certified coin depository storage, custody, vaulting, and warehousing, as well as shipping and delivery, services.
- Economic Research Service - provides economic analyses to support a competitive agricultural system, a safe food supply, a healthy, well-nourished population, harmony between agriculture and the environment, and enhanced quality of life for rural Americans.
- Gold Fields Mineral Services LTD - GFMS is the world's foremost precious metals consultancy, specialising in research into the global gold, silver, platinum and palladium markets.
- HSBC Bank - one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. HSBC's international network comprises about 10,000 offices in 76 countries and territories in Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
- Info Mine - InfoMine provides comprehensive information on mining, the mining industry, mining technology and mineral exploration. InfoMine categories include mining news, mining jobs, mining equipment, mineral commodities, and professional development
- Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining - the Institute intends to develop to be the leading international professional body for the advancement of materials, minerals and mining to governments, industry, academia, the public and the professions.
- International Precious Metals Institute - An international association of producers refiners fabricators scientists financial institutions and merchants
- National Mining Association - the voice of the US mining industry in Washington, D.C. NMA is the only national trade organization that represents the interests of mining before Congress, the Administration, federal agencies, the judiciary and the media.
- New York Board of Trade - an international marketplace for agricultural and financial futures and options including sugar, cotton, coffee, cocoa, currency cross-rates, and a variety of key indices.
- New York Mercantile Exchange - the world's largest physical commodity futures exchange and the preeminent trading forum for energy and precious metals.
- Shanghai Gold Exchange - performs the regulated functions stipulated by Management Rules of Gold Exchange and organizes gold transactions with the principle of openness, fairness, justness and honesty.
- Sydney Futures Exchange LTD. - provide exchange-traded and over-the-counter financial services to institutions throught the Asia-pacific region and globally
- The Association of Mining Analysts - a non-profit organisation representing the broad mining community in the UK.
- The European Central Bank, Frankfurt - provides extensive information on the ECB and the European System of Central Banks, ESCB.
- The London Bullion Market Association - the hub of global OTC precious metals trading, providing an unparalled range of products and services for its customers, including central banks, consumers, producers and investors.
- The Silver Institute - is an international association of miners, refiners, fabricators, and wholesalers of silver and silver products.
- Tokyo Commodity Exchange - a non-profit membership organization as defined under the Commodity Exchange Law (1950), which regulates all commodities futures and options trading in Japan.